Monthly Tournament

What if DbD had a monthly Tournament, where people could win Auric Cells? Devs could use the tournament to gather data about the meta perks/items/killers and make balance changes accordingly.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • It'd just be another disaster of Nurse vs. Claudette.

  • would love that, but heck I would have done the PTB if it was open on XBox.  (and before anyone says anything, yes I have a computer that will run DbD very well, but refuse to play on it.  That is a computer I use just for work. )
  • @Doom_Punk said:
    It'd just be another disaster of Nurse vs. Claudette.

    That disaster could be used to balance the game.

  • Would just be Killers vs. full SWF hit squads. Except now SWF get tangible rewards for it. They get data from games played already - and my confidence in them collecting better data simply because it's a tournament is not really high right now.