The link for last year Hallowed blight?
In the latest news section it says (for an overview of last year’s stories, click here). However, there’s is nothing to click.
I thought I should notify you just in case you forgot about it @Peanits
In the latest news section it says (for an overview of last year’s stories, click here). However, there’s is nothing to click.
I thought I should notify you just in case you forgot about it @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ive checked it on 3 browsers to be sure , and he is correct the link is missing .
If a link could be provided that would be great. I've been searching for more lore and it's hard to find.
I will provide a link to the dbd wiki and the event page for last year for those just wanting to read the lore in the mean time ...
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/The_Hallowed_Blight
@Grimbergoth
Thanks!