Idea to help with swf if it's such s problem
Let me start by saying I don't care about swf. I enjoy it on both sides. Cause as a killer I get to play against stratagems and become better. Sure I lose sometimes but its so satisfying knowing their friends are watching them die and cant stop it. Infact swf is an advantage for killers alot of the time. Those ride or die friends who will throw themselves at you to help is sometimes the difference between 1k and 4k. Cant tell you how many times I hook 1 guy and doors are opened. They could all leave but don't and I snatch them up turning 1k into 3k or 4k. All they had to do was leave but nope. So anyway if people are so concerned about swf. How about either. 1. Show a notification when they enter "players x and x are in a team" but arguably would cause Dodgers alot more or 2. How about a small penalty to repair, heal, altruism speeds to each member in the swf. Let's say 10% it's not huge but. It would apply to each member of the swf. That way it somewhat equalizes the playing field. Not multiplicative but let's say you got 2 people. Each one gets a 10% penalty. That's pretty small on a single person but if they work together that becomes 20% penalty but with the boost you get from 2 people on a single gen it balances out. Now if that person is 2 manning a gen with a random. The swf members still have a 10% penalty but wouldn't be noticed much when working with a random. Plus if its s full swf. All 4 on 1 gen would collectively cause a 40% penalty to the gen repair speed because of the collective penalties but wouldn't drop it that massive when considering how fast 4 man gen repair is. Hopefully you get the idea and math wasn't hard for you. It sounds major if you don't understand it. But it's really not. To break it down easy. Each member in a swf only receives a 10percent penalty. It only sounds huge if all 4 are on the same gen.
Just a thought. Either way. It's better than screaming opt out or remove swf. At least I gave a well thought out alternative.
Just a thought. Either way. It's better than screaming opt out or remove swf. At least I gave a well thought out alternative.
Comments
I'm at least trying offer an idea. But people wanna cry like that kid in Wal-Mart who wants candy and mommy says no.
Yes get one kill a game while the other 3 teabag you at the gate.

Enjoy rank 19/20 as killer
@RemoveSWF you assume i'm a survivor main. I play both. I had multiple SWF matches last night with two survivors in the red ranks and 2 rank 20s in the swf group. It is what it is. You do your best learn and move on. You don't need to lobby dodge or have your life consumed by eliminating SWF.
kiss my ass. swf sucks and it's why i quit playing killer.
I am right there with you. With the terrible map balance, crutch perks and pallet loops its already a slog to play killer but throw in a coordinated SWF and its game over before the game has even started. I have stopped playing killer aswell. I just play survivor now once in a blue moon when one of my friends wants to play a few matches.
but then what would your username be?Patch 4.0?
Last week you were playing killer and making posts about being a killer and not tunneling and still doing a good job. You run into some better players and you give up? It is a game play for fun if you don't have fun play something else.
SWF is never an advantage for a killer. the only "advantage" that could happen is over-altruism, but that is only the mindset of a fresh SWF aprty believing that everybody is suppsoed to escape.
Veteran wills accept their death, tell their mates to do gens while the killer camps
A notification for SWF would actually reduce doding. Killers that dodge any SWF-suspicious party will now dodge innocent survivors who happeened to join at the same time too, but the notification would make them possible to only dodge SWF. then theres always the killers that dont care and go against a 4 man flashlight etc, those wont bother about the notification
2 Very hard to balance such a percentage if you ask me and survivors always complained about the boredom of doing gens, so I guess that wont happen
Oh and to put the 10% into relation, that would be a thanatophobia effect for 2 survivors injured.
yeah, i remember. i was there. i also made a thread stating that i was wrong. better players=swf. not my definition of better but knock yourself out.