What is the archives?..
Can someone explain it too me? Is it a battle pass is it, some kind of story thing? If its a battle pass am i going to have to pay for it? I would highly dislike paying for a battle pass.
Can someone explain it too me? Is it a battle pass is it, some kind of story thing? If its a battle pass am i going to have to pay for it? I would highly dislike paying for a battle pass.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is lore lore lore lore lore ya hear me?
I SAID LORE!!!!!!
also contains cosmetics ;)
Then the rift is the $10 battle pass (with a free track) and archives level up the rift
You get to find out the history of characters in the game, complete with pics.
Finally I get to see Dweet as a child. I bet he's adorable ๐
I HEAAARD LORE, but how will we recieve lore?
But do we just get lore on different tracks of a battle pass?
10 dollars?! my broke ass is gonna miss out๐