I like the nurses changes but think one thing...
she should get a less penalty for hitting survivors.
missing = the survivor gets away, that’s fair.
hitting = the opportunity to hit again.
my thoughts may change depending on the ptb testing though.
she should get a less penalty for hitting survivors.
missing = the survivor gets away, that’s fair.
hitting = the opportunity to hit again.
my thoughts may change depending on the ptb testing though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they remove that 3 second delay for a successful hit that would be great, it would mean killers have to be more patience and chose when to blink.
People say her basekit was fine... but nurse was/is overwhelming in 3-gen strats (until the change hits ofc)... so she does need to slow down in terms of map pressure but yeah... after 2000+ hours I can say that a successful hitting nurse isn’t too overwhelming in this way since we’ve dealt with her for every time she actually missed and recovered no problem.
I’d actually consider playing her if she wasn’t punished for successful attacks but had this cooldown otherwise because it is as you said - makes you perfect yourself... I do speedruns on R6S and that’s how I see every error I make... I overcome it to save time.
The nurse is the slowest killer overall and without her blinks chasing anyone is pointless. I just don'f see the need to put the nurse through 2 cool downs