Possible new killer idea?
For a new DLC pack, what does the community think about adding in Candyman? A classic horror movie that I believe could be implemented into gameplay! I think it could turn out pretty cool
For a new DLC pack, what does the community think about adding in Candyman? A classic horror movie that I believe could be implemented into gameplay! I think it could turn out pretty cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Loads of people suspect it's "The Pennywise".
Dbd put up a vid for it but quickly took it down.
that would be cool. I was just sharing an idea that I think would be a great DLC
It depends. If the killer is good, it'll be a good dlc.