So That Spirit Music Was Well Received

Hope this'll be well-received as well, cause i listened to this and i'm just...wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEuXiJ-d2YM

Here's the creator's website: https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/

The beginning part isn't all that fitting for the usual DbD Terror Radius/Chase music, but trust me: After ~20 seconds, you'll hear the melody fitting right in.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Is it an original work? I only ask because some user with Brony in their name was using owned works in their videos.

  • @Peasant said:

    Is it an original work? I only ask because some user with Brony in their name was using owned works in their videos.

    Well they list the creator in their description, so i'll definitely add that. ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • @Peasant said:

    Is it an original work? I only ask because some user with Brony in their name was using owned works in their videos.

    Even better: Found their video on their own website.

    Changed the topic. ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Well now, let's get this party started.

  • Gives me strong Bloodborne vibes. I see it fitting a leatherface really well or something with a gothic style.