Looking forward to the Nurse changes
I hope they won't be as bad as they sound like.
(original post edited due to it not providing anything to these discussions in general.)
I hope they won't be as bad as they sound like.
(original post edited due to it not providing anything to these discussions in general.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you for this very helpful post.
WOZZERS!!
giggles!
LOLS!
Dailies? Those exist?
I have like gotten nothing but Killer dailies for the last two months. In two months I, a Survivor Main who mainly plays Survivor, have only gotten like 5 survivor dailies. And each one of those five gets replaced by a killer daily after one match because of some stupid bug.
I haven't bothered with dailies in months.