Nurse Changes (A mostly positive outlook)

While I'm apprehensive about her blink changes (I won't make a final decision on how I feel until I've played with and against it) I'm very happy with the addon changes so far.

They almost all do what I think addons should do: They change her playstyle. They make you do something different from normal. I find charge changing addons incredibly boring (if a bit necessary for certain killers who take to long to function base... cough leatherface cough )

Now most of her addons are more in line with Michael. There's an element of surprise. One minute she's blinking and moving slow, the next she's moving at normal speed. One minute she's there, the next second her terror radius is gone and she shows up in front of you. It's exciting

I'd love to see changes like this made to the other killers who severely lack playstyle altering addon diversity. If the loss of charge focused addons hurts them, bump up their base charge time.


Good job devs, I think you did a pretty good job so far (and for once that phrase isn't being used sarcastically)

Comments

  • Oh, and I'd love to see what other people think on this change ^-^

    I realized this came out more as a dev directed love letter than like a discussion lol.