Can we get a left-handed survivor?
I just think it would be neat to have a survivor that holds items in the left hand instead of the right.
I just think it would be neat to have a survivor that holds items in the left hand instead of the right.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I am left handed and it's ok for me, besides that means they need to re-do some of the animations again just for one survivor. Besides it's not like it have some impact in-game.
It wouldn't be that much different. They'd just need to put the item in the other hand. Most animations don't really show the item when it's used.
Would be nice if the Diversion animation was changed too though (Assuming the pebble is thrown with the right hand normally but I don't remember).