I've started to become a Freddy main. Glad I got the dlc even when he was F tier.
@RainbowPatooie said:I've started to become a Freddy main. Glad I got the dlc even when he was F tier.
@RainbowPatooie said:
I did the exact same thing, lmao.
He's fine but I do think its unfair that others are affected by BT while he isn't.
And keep in mind that I hate that perk.
The rework is great. He's a threat but a good team of survivors can still survive him.
Only BT should work vs Freddy. Otherwise he is in a really good spot, would be happy if other Killers released would be at his Level.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've started to become a Freddy main. Glad I got the dlc even when he was F tier.
I did the exact same thing, lmao.
He's fine but I do think its unfair that others are affected by BT while he isn't.
And keep in mind that I hate that perk.
The rework is great. He's a threat but a good team of survivors can still survive him.
Only BT should work vs Freddy. Otherwise he is in a really good spot, would be happy if other Killers released would be at his Level.