I fail to see the counterplay. Hag at least has to predict the survivor's pathing to screw up their camera, but what does this killer do? Press a button and profit?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like a Doctor thing.
That could be a Doctor rework if they were to rework him :v
Just having the skillchecks go counter clockwise alone would screw me up!
I fail to see the counterplay. Hag at least has to predict the survivor's pathing to screw up their camera, but what does this killer do? Press a button and profit?
I panic enough when playing doctor— this is a whole new ball game that I am not for.
Sees skill check do that
MegaWaffle: Oh hell naw!