A little buff to PLAG

I love Plague personally but She is kinda.......Meh. So I have came up with a buff to help Her out in the long run. So my buff is basically to increase the speed of her charging her vile purge from 110% to 115%. I know that may sound OP but she would still be a M1 killer that can't hit you until she purges.

Comments

  • bro... Plague's vile purge charge and cooldown etc. is totally fine. Her issue is if people dont cleanse at all

  • @aerafield said:

    bro... Plague's vile purge charge and cooldown etc. is totally fine. Her issue is if people dont cleanse at all

    Personally I always felt that the plague should have debuffs that she can mix and match with her addons. You're sick that's a status effect that tends to do more than just injure people in most games.