Does devotion do anything?
Just reached devotion 1 level 1 and honestly didn’t even know that was a thing that existed until now, so what does it mean? Is it worth anything, do you get anything out of it? Sorry if this is a stupid question lol
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Nope.
Its basically a reset (still kinda a bummet)
Unfortunately, no :(
It tells you how much of a loser you are. The higher the level, the bigger the loser. I’m level 8 so I’m pretty much basement dweller status.
That kinda sucks, was hoping for some kind of reward. Would’ve been happy with extra shards per level or something.
Nah, it's just a measure of your overall time played I guess... even then, its still highly inaccurate to how long you actually played.
Since you could of played longer than others but played a lot less, who knows.
It's just something to have when you reach 100 on the overall player level.
Damn I must be a mega loser then
Lmao what level are you?
Wait I think I misunderstood you lmao 😂 I’m devotion one level 3 now. Might be mega stupid instead of mega loser.