Can I report someone in the lobby?
Is it possible to somehow report other survivors in the same lobby?
Is it possible to somehow report other survivors in the same lobby?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is there some context you'd like to explain for wanting to report in the lobby?
Something very unapropriate appearing in the chat.
Gotcha. Then I would say yes, report them. Such things are not allowed in the game by BHVR, be it in lobby chat or after-match chat. It also helps to send a screenshot of it in the report, if possible.
@theArashi I think you have to go to the site: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Make a ticket there. Unless there is another way to report in game before the match starts? Because I do not know.
You can click on their names and get the steam profile right? I thought you could... but now I forgot lmao. Anyways. If you get their steam profile save their URL. And you can report them with the website in the ticket. This will save you from playing with them and reporting them after the match, unless of course you want to and report both ways. You could.
Make sure to report them in game, via the thumbs up/down button.
That meg has a item REPORTED
Lucky the killer is hidden ๐ Seriously though if someone does a no no you should always report them.