how much does stab wounds study and Franks mixtape take exactly from the timer

I wanna mess around with it and tinkerer I just wanna know the specifics?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Not enough to be worth it when the timer is paused while mending. Avoid those addons, they're noob traps and should be brown rarity like the pin addons. Run something like Frenzy recovery time, or Frenzy Duration / Killer Instinct range.

  • @savevatznick said:

    Not enough to be worth it when the timer is paused while mending. Avoid those addons, they're noob traps and should be brown rarity like the pin addons. Run something like Frenzy recovery time, or Frenzy Duration / Killer Instinct range.

    I know they are terrible add ons it's just hilarious watching people die from tinkerer

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/738161#Comment_738161

    I know they are terrible add ons it's just hilarious watching people die from tinkerer

    If you really like that sort of thing, try running Tinkerer with Dark Devotion. People will whine that you're abusing Moonwalk Legion all over again. It's hard to get it to happen, but in the rare event you get a multi-down with it, your sides will be in orbit.

  • @savevatznick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/738162#Comment_738162

    If you really like that sort of thing, try running Tinkerer with Dark Devotion. People will whine that you're abusing Moonwalk Legion all over again. It's hard to get it to happen, but in the rare event you get a multi-down with it, your sides will be in orbit.

    haha just need dark devotion in next shrine don't own plague

  • @ocafghanistan

    I tested this once after Post-Nerf, it took WAY TOO MANY hits to even down one person, and it wasn't worth the time at all.

    I think I remember it being somewhere around 5 or 6 hits, compared to how it used to be. (Which was 2 hits, aka it's not worth the time or the add-on slot) Now that was with just Franks, if we use Stab Wound Study which hardly does anything anymore, it would be either 4 or 5 hits which just makes it how it used to be in base-kit... which means it's not worth it at all for 2 add-on slots.

  • It takes 7.5 seconds per FF hit and Stab Wounds Study takes 5 seconds from the DW timer I think. (So not worth it)

  • The addon became a total joke, and they didn't even change the rarity xD