why does my daily ritual change for no reason?

hi, it's been days since this bug appened, so basically every time that i get a daily ritual, it will then change into another "quest" whenever i finish a match. so yeah this is the bug and sorry if i wrote something wrong (english is not my mother language and this is my first report, hope you can help me, thx)

Comments

  • Have a Bug Report about that open:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    Hello,

    my Daily Ritual has changed without me deleting the previous one.

    Situation:

    I got a new Daily Ritual today, which was to level up Evil Within with Myers. Had two others, one time escape with Jeff and 4 Shocks with Doctor. I deleted the Doctor Ritual to get Hook Sabotage.

    Now I did a Michael game, got my Ritual done. Now I do not have the Hook Sabotage Ritual anymore, but I have a Ghost Face Ritual instead. Still have the Jeff-Ritual.

    Kind regards

    Just if you want to write it there, there is also an answer from Patricia about this topic.