Mettle of man should counter insta downs and no longer have the aura reveal

The title says it all mettle of man is far to difficult and situational to pull off and needs to be more rewarding for those who manage to get it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm definitely on-board with removing the aura. I'm not sure about removing the insta-down, only because I think it's better that MoM be buffed a little instead.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No.

    Its not that difficult to activate

    Try it yourself then

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736381#Comment_736381

    I do.

    All the time.

    You are guaranteed a MoM stack when taking a hit:

    • whilst attempting to revive a downed team mate.
    • whilst healing another teammate.
    • When the killer is carrying someone to a hook and you’re attempting to body block them.
    • While unhooking a team mate (which probably means you should also be using BT)

    I have done this, gotten protection 100 off most of them so I died instead of getting any stacks

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736381#Comment_736381

    I do.

    All the time.

    You are guaranteed a MoM stack when taking a hit:

    • whilst attempting to revive a downed team mate.
    • whilst healing another teammate.
    • When the killer is carrying someone to a hook and you’re attempting to body block them.
    • While unhooking a team mate (which probably means you should also be using BT)

    You forgot that the protection hit register only works whenever it wants to.

    Fix that, then, as a person who uses Mettle of Man, will say the perk is balanced. :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736502#Comment_736502

    Well I can only guess that it’s the one thing they have right on PS4 over other platforms.

    I genuinely ALWAYS receive a MoM stack by those 4 listed circumstances.

    Sometimes it doesn't work for me when I take a hit whilst the killer is carrying a survivor.

    Other than that, it usually works.


    I think they should fix protection hits, or replace the condition with something as difficult as getting 3 protection hits.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736508#Comment_736508

    Sometimes it doesn't work for me when I take a hit whilst the killer is carrying a survivor.

    Other than that, it usually works.

    I think they should fix protection hits, or replace the condition with something as difficult as getting 3 protection hits.

    Also there's a hidden cooldown on getting the 200 protection hit scores (the one you need)

    That also doesn't help >.>

  • Aura Reveal = Evil dead spirit

    So i have to disagree with that, but it needs a change (Lower Requirment -> much higher additional punishment) or a complete rework to be actually reliable and useable in a balanced way.

    But the aura reveal shouldnt be removed, it matches so well with the franchise.