Sad to say that but..

Just.

Disable.

Dedicated.

Servers.

They are terrible, gameplay of both sides became very VERY laggy and uncomfortable. Its just painful to play DbD now..

Comments

  • I have no problem. Not more than before. But the Lobby times are much better for me.

  • Agreed. I mean, I have a stable Ping all the time (always around 50, I am from North Rhine Westphalia in Germany, so connection should be to Frankfurt), but sometimes I get hits which are even worse than before. E.g. a Nurse once hit me, while she was as far away as this small building on Ormond is large. I think this might have been an exception compared with wonky animations, but still.

    Pallet Hits are also quite common, sometimes when I even started running. Get also some Hits as Killer which just look strange, and where I am pretty sure that those should not hit.

    And last but not least, since Dedicated Servers are enabled, I miss my DS quite frequently. Before that, I missed it sometimes (I am a Potato, after all), but since Dedicated Servers are live, the Skill Check does not register sometimes. I basically "save" my DS, even when pressing it. Like, I get that I am not perfect at hitting that Skill Check, but I am not as bad as it looks like since Dedicated Servers are online.

  • @Nyphia said:

    I have no problem. Not more than before. But the Lobby times are much better for me.

    I live in Russia and there are no dedicated servers, playing Dbd now for us is annoying..

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736331#Comment_736331

    I live in Russia and there are no dedicated servers, playing Dbd now for us is annoying..

    They said if a server is nowhere near you, you should still be able to use P2P, but if that's not happening... :/