Idea for Survivor Lobby.
So us non survive w/ friends ppl know what's going on. Look at image attached.
What you think?
Killers can't see of course.
So us non survive w/ friends ppl know what's going on. Look at image attached.
What you think?
Killers can't see of course.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BNP everyhwere, yeah sums up DBD pretty nice
I cant even play killer anymore and I admit that I am one of these toxic BNP shitheads now. I dont care anymore
I just wish that devs would hammer out the nerfs instantly instead of anouncing them ages before making it possible to exploit as much as psosible before the stuff gets nerfed
I mean, really devs, did you not imagine that this would happen?
Screw that, gimme an SWF indicator.