So this just happened

756D1DAD-3645-472C-9AF2-19E56BA5FC15.png

and before you jumped down my throat yes I did dc because I could tell these guys were way higher level than should be in my lobbies as far as I can tell this wasn’t a full 4 man swf, which brings me to another issue.

the update to swf matchmaking seems to be working I haven had red ranks in my lobby since the update but it seems it only is working for 4 man groups because I have had high rank purple 2 and 3 man swfs I can tell because on ps4 if you go to the persons profile you can cross check the peoples names in the lobby with their followers in their profile. For those that don’t know when you send or accept a friend request it automatically adds them as followers unless they set the settings differently, so they may not make friends or who they follow public but 9 out of ten times they don’t realize or know those friends are also on their followers. Didn’t think this was a bug but something that needed attention. Tbh console ps4 at least needs a lot of attention, like why is it I’m in north east us and barely ever get us players only Eu where is my regional prioritization I can’t be 1 of a handful of NA PLAYERS.

Comments

  • Yeah i noticed that as well, when 2 man SWF with mu friend i sometimes get into their rank lobby.