Post game chat disconnects while I'm still there?
Was having a nice discussion with a survivor when the "host disconnected" message suddenly came up, but I was the killer and did not press leave. Is this a side effect of dedicated servers?
Was having a nice discussion with a survivor when the "host disconnected" message suddenly came up, but I was the killer and did not press leave. Is this a side effect of dedicated servers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems so. Big shame.
probably server time-out for chat?...
I came here looking for this.. I was still active but the chat died.. what triggers this? Then everyone on one side disconnects? (either all 4 survivors or the killer) or is it on a timer..?
I suspect the chat is on a timer. I thought it only disconnected after a certain time of inactivity, but perhaps it just disconnects automatically after two minutes or so.