Achievements Broken?
I got out with Dwight using his only 3 unique perks, but I didn't get the Adept Dwight, what gives?
I got out with Dwight using his only 3 unique perks, but I didn't get the Adept Dwight, what gives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you go out the hatch or the gate?... Hatches don't count.
Hatch... But all it says is to "Escape"... Who made this autism?
Because someone made it, and someone okayed it.
Yeah.. been like that since the beginning. They should include hatches, but it doesn't.
Ah, bummer. I got a kobe and escaped through hatch, I was wondering why I didn't get the achieve.