haha of course a blue hair Feng disconnected
@Fibijean said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/338/QWGL3B6KIFRE.jpg
@Fibijean said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/338/QWGL3B6KIFRE.jpg
... I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...
@humanbeing1704 said:haha of course a blue hair Feng disconnected
@humanbeing1704 said:
To be fair, it wasn't a ragequit or anything. She got stuck in the wall.
@Fibijean said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735696#Comment_735696To be fair, it wasn't a ragequit or anything. She got stuck in the wall.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735696#Comment_735696
oh I'm sorry for that poor soul
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
haha of course a blue hair Feng disconnected
... I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...
To be fair, it wasn't a ragequit or anything. She got stuck in the wall.
oh I'm sorry for that poor soul