To all my DBD Toxic Survivors...

Please don't.

Seriously, some toxicity is expected, but the butt dancing needs to stop. It's all fun and games, until I body block a killer to save the lives of you and the person who saved you from a camping killer, but when you butt dance at the edge of the exit gate, blocking my escape, then peace out while I've been knocked out by the killer, maybe then you can grow up and quit butt dancing already. Just get your butts out so I don't have to worry about running into you after saving your sorry butts.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Same! It just proves: books ruin movies! NEVER read books because it will just ruin the movie!!!

  • @Attackfrog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735848#Comment_735848

    Exactly! I read them when I was thirty and still enjoyed them! They were well.written. If you liked them, you might like the twilight books.

    A student of mine recommended Harry Potter to me when I was 32...I was adamantly opposed and finally gave in. I was really amazed at how the books were intended to grow with the reader (first one is very kiddy...then gradually become more mature). If you liked hunger games you might also like Harry Potter. I know how it sounds but by the time you reach the end, you might be surprised. The movies do not begin to compare to the books.

    Oh god no. The hunger games is actually good.

    Twilight is just...a waste of paper.


    The harry potter movies really aren't as good as the books, but they are still good fun.

    I just wish it had a better magic system... they have the most boring magic fights ever. (Besides Dumbledore vs. Voldemort)

  • Thread renamed "To all my Evil Dead toxic Lucy Lawless fans" for clarity.

  • @CrispyChestnuts said:

    Thread renamed "To all my Evil Dead toxic Lucy Lawless fans" for clarity.

    Pretty much...I was excited that people were actually responding, and these were the pointless responses we had...

1 2 ›