I have a theory... about decisive strike

And there's a very simple way of proving it, but I need help.

This is the theory.


Decisive strike is the hex: ruin of survivors.


Meaning, it's ingrained in everyones head that you need to use it or you'll be at a massive disadvantage and will have basically forfeit the win.

Here's how to prove me right. Or wrong.


Just keep a score.

Play normally, with decisive. If in a game you got to stab the killer that's +1 point. If you didn't stab the killer -1 point. Even if you never got hooked, still -1 point. Because decisive still didn't do anything for you that game.


So that's it... tell me what you think about this theory and tell me your score after a few games.

Comments

  • LOL you have taken a counting cards concept and applied it to DBD.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    LOL you have taken a counting cards concept and applied it to DBD.

    Now that you said it... yeah...I did XD

  • This isn't a good comparison. If anything it should be compared to NOED. I view both perks as insurance against a bad game. It really isn't a +1 to -1 scenario to me. It's more like +10 when it really comes in clutch and -1 when it didn't do anything. Also, the data can be easily skewed by playing aggressively.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    This isn't a good comparison. If anything it should be compared to NOED. I view both perks as insurance against a bad game. It really isn't a +1 to -1 scenario to me. It's more like +10 when it really comes in clutch and -1 when it didn't do anything. Also, the data can be easily skewed by playing aggressively.

    Functionally, yes. But I meant more in the sense that the majority of players seem to think it's necessary.

    I did say "play normally". :)

    Also, no. It should not be +10. It got used, it's +1. Otherwise it would skew the results.