If someone has been permanently banned then no obviously they can't get the trusted role as they are no longer able to be on the forums. Someone who's had previous warnings could get the trusted role, its done on a case by case basis and there's a lot of criteria that we look at .
If someone has been permanently banned then no obviously they can't get the trusted role as they are no longer able to be on the forums. Someone who's had previous warnings could get the trusted role, its done on a case by case basis and there's a lot of criteria that we look at .
If someone has been permanently banned then no obviously they can't get the trusted role as they are no longer able to be on the forums. Someone who's had previous warnings could get the trusted role, its done on a case by case basis and there's a lot of criteria that we look at .
And yes Trusted members can be banned!
I can justify your comment in case no one doesn't believe you! :D
Believe it or not, I been jailed before and it was a long long LONG time ago, but I still became a trusted member 6 months later.
It's not about what I did because we all make mistakes in life, but most importantly, it about how you learn from your mistakes.
Honestly, I changed so much from the last time I was jailed, it was like the moderators jailed someone else.
I didn't want to call you out @NMCKE so thank you for putting that post!
Mistakes are made by everyone at some time or other - learning from those mistakes are the main things. We have rules on the forums and we do moderate them accordingly but we also do allow for human error and frustrations.
I didn't want to call you out @NMCKE so thank you for putting that post!
Mistakes are made by everyone at some time or other - learning from those mistakes are the main things. We have rules on the forums and we do moderate them accordingly but we also do allow for human error and frustrations.
It's fine, everyone knows I'm not perfect! :D
Through, I do want to say thank you for being a blessing in my life!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wat
Not sure if they would trust a banned user...
@MandyTalk do you know if a user who was previously banned can become a trusted member?
I'll be honest, I read it as "Can trusted members be banned"
That's also interesting, haha.
If someone has been permanently banned then no obviously they can't get the trusted role as they are no longer able to be on the forums. Someone who's had previous warnings could get the trusted role, its done on a case by case basis and there's a lot of criteria that we look at .
And yes Trusted members can be banned!
You mean I don't have a shield against bans?! :O
:panic: Boosted_Dwight
I can justify your comment in case no one doesn't believe you! :D
Believe it or not, I been jailed before and it was a long long LONG time ago, but I still became a trusted member 6 months later.
It's not about what I did because we all make mistakes in life, but most importantly, it about how you learn from your mistakes.
Honestly, I changed so much from the last time I was jailed, it was like the moderators jailed someone else.
I'm happy to become a trusted member! :)
I didn't want to call you out @NMCKE so thank you for putting that post!
Mistakes are made by everyone at some time or other - learning from those mistakes are the main things. We have rules on the forums and we do moderate them accordingly but we also do allow for human error and frustrations.
Thank you @MandyTalk and @NMCKE
See ya! <3
It's fine, everyone knows I'm not perfect! :D
Through, I do want to say thank you for being a blessing in my life!