Playing killer now is...
Ugh... Awful. Every movement feel sluggish and unresponsive. Even in the menu sometimes. Extra delays on everything. And every single action causes major lagspikes.
Ugh... Awful. Every movement feel sluggish and unresponsive. Even in the menu sometimes. Extra delays on everything. And every single action causes major lagspikes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I play on green ping, it worked good for me so far. But when I joined a yellow ping lobby (I think it was around 140 ping), then I felt sometimes the lag and the delay between things.
I was playing Freddy with Bamboozle and I can tell, that bamboozle had serious delay before blocking a window and placing snares sometimes lagged as well.
Yes i was wondering why i was getting it at the end of the evil within tier 3 :P