My Experience With Dedicated Servers

I've seen a large amount of negative feedback about the live server test on PC currently. I figured I'd share my experience.

I've played a few dozen matches as killer and survivor and have gotten stable 60-120 ping without any obscene hit-box problems seen in previous PTB tests. My games have been smoother than ever, with the exception of some survivors randomly disconnecting a few seconds into the match (Unsure if this is a bug or they're de-ranking).

Also, queue times have been faster on average with lobbies being already filled when they open. However, I did experience loading into a lobby as survivor without a killer being present. I'm pretty sure that should not be possible, and I ended up waiting 5 minutes before assuming it was a bugged lobby.

Anyone else having an overall positive experience?

(Didn't see the Dev post before I posted this, whoops).

Comments