PS4 cross-play exits beta
Just read this article on IGN: https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/10/02/ps4-cross-play-exits-beta-now-a-full-feature-for-developers
I hope BHVR make use of cross-play to help with the queue times on console.
Just read this article on IGN: https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/10/02/ps4-cross-play-exits-beta-now-a-full-feature-for-developers
I hope BHVR make use of cross-play to help with the queue times on console.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it be good to do it, but only with consoles
I wouldn't mind the introduction of PC either. As long as you had the option to turn auto aim off.
Hype!!
I wouldn't be entirely against it, but I think the devs would need to do many things before hand to level the playing field.
Like you said, the auto aim changes and other things like
And I feel like some more things as well. But if they were to do all things, then sure I'd be up for trying it at least