We all know that devs want to rework all maps to be like the Badham Preschool maps, with more pallets which are unsafe. Do you consider these maps to be balanced now and the right way for devs to rework the other maps ?
I always perform very bad on these maps, even the worst teams manage to do some generators to me, but maybe it's because I have to git gud and learn the tiles XD
This has quickly become one of my favorite maps. One of the few maps that i'll actually use map offerings to play on. I use to absolutely dread this map everytime it would pop up.
Yes. I also love how it's difficult to memorize the layout since there are 5 variations, so each time there must be some exploration to get familiar with them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Overall it's safe in some tiles, dangerous in others probably balanced overall.
I always perform very bad on these maps, even the worst teams manage to do some generators to me, but maybe it's because I have to git gud and learn the tiles XD
This has quickly become one of my favorite maps. One of the few maps that i'll actually use map offerings to play on. I use to absolutely dread this map everytime it would pop up.
Yes. I also love how it's difficult to memorize the layout since there are 5 variations, so each time there must be some exploration to get familiar with them.