What your survivor main says about you! (Joke)

Dwight: You are either a big precious newbie or a big bald jerk!

Meg: You like to play the game normally or mess with the killer so much until they DC! (Oh you...grr)

Jake: You literally either don’t know how to play the game or like to stay away from conflict

Claudette: You like to be the center of attention by acting like a tryhard or attempt to be stealthy haha ex dee

Nea: You backstab them and they’ll backstab you. That’s all I have to say.

Ace: Built in iron will? Rare to find? Hello sugar daddies, you just play him cuz he’s hot HUH!? 🤡

Bill: You either like his character or think you’re a badass with him, there’s no in-between

Feng: Oh you anime fans you! WEEBS.

Laurie: You like to irk killers with your stabby time haha or just love her character.

David: King of tryhards and toxicity, or you just find him hot/badass.

Kate: You think she’s the prettiest survivor or that she’s thick 🦍🦍🦍

Adam: Ah yes you slippery man you, onto the hook you go! You like to play wild.

Quentin: You either get mad easily or you like to mess with other survivors. Sandbag!

Jane: Fashion lady, hello! You like em big, you like em chunky.

Ashley: You only bought him for MoM but now you hardly ever play him.

Nancy: Backstabbers from the start! Selfish! Or the biggest sweethearts that will try with everything!

Steve: Oh you think you’re funny tough guy? Oh no his scoops ahoy outfit is too OP!

Jeff: You like being out there and breaking hooks.

Tapp: Just like Jake expect when you know how to play it’s horrible for the killer.

This is a joke obviously please don’t take any of this seriously! Show me yours though 💖

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • HA! good one. XD

  • I do act like a try hard 🤣

  • I’m a Meg main so this is 100% me I feel so bad for the killers I make DC 😥

    darn you pebbles >_>

  • Kate: will always run dead hard. like rly ALWAYS.

    Laurie: will aways run d-strike, like rly ALWAYS.

    Adam: boosted

    Quentin: they're either useless or toxic.

    Ace: likes to run OoO

  • @MissGamer456 said:

    I’m a Meg main so this is 100% me I feel so bad for the killers I make DC 😥

    darn you pebbles >_>

    It was the pebbles...

  • I am a Jake main and i always stay away from the conflict

  • @Gamzello said:

    Dwight: You are either a big precious newbie or a big bald jerk!

    Meg: You like to play the game normally or mess with the killer so much until they DC! (Oh you...grr)

    Jake: You literally either don’t know how to play the game or like to stay away from conflict

    Claudette: You like to be the center of attention by acting like a tryhard or attempt to be stealthy haha ex dee

    Nea: You backstab them and they’ll backstab you. That’s all I have to say.

    Ace: Built in iron will? Rare to find? Hello sugar daddies, you just play him cuz he’s hot HUH!? 🤡

    Bill: You either like his character or think you’re a badass with him, there’s no in-between

    Feng: Oh you anime fans you! WEEBS.

    Laurie: You like to irk killers with your stabby time haha or just love her character.

    David: King of tryhards and toxicity, or you just find him hot/badass.

    Kate: You think she’s the prettiest survivor or that she’s thick 🦍🦍🦍

    Adam: Ah yes you slippery man you, onto the hook you go! You like to play wild.

    Quentin: You either get mad easily or you like to mess with other survivors. Sandbag!

    Jane: Fashion lady, hello! You like em big, you like em chunky.

    Ashley: You only bought him for MoM but now you hardly ever play him.

    Nancy: Backstabbers from the start! Selfish! Or the biggest sweethearts that will try with everything!

    Steve: Oh you think you’re funny tough guy? Oh no his scoops ahoy outfit is too OP!

    Jeff: You like being out there and breaking hooks.

    Tapp: Just like Jake expect when you know how to play it’s horrible for the killer.

    This is a joke obviously please don’t take any of this seriously! Show me yours though 💖

    Ooo, well it makes sense for Tapp because me and @Masantonio disable NOED for roughly 10 games in a row. :)

  • Lies!!! I am neither a precious newbie or a big bald jerk!!!!!

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Lies!!! I am neither a precious newbie or a big bald jerk!!!!!

    Big bald newbie?

    Precious jerk?

    Master of closet simulator?

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Lies!!! I am neither a precious newbie or a big bald jerk!!!!!

    We've been insulted for the last time! >:v

  • So I'm a tryhard anime weeb?

    image.png

    NANI!?

  • I can loop really well and I main Jake.

    Got a problem?

  • I hate to be a killjoy but I disagree with a lot of them ☹️ you're lucky you clarified that it was a joke or I'll be ranting at you😄.

  • I just think Kate looks lile Aloy from Horizon: Zero Dawn. :(

  • As a nea main I want to highlight that the only backstab I make is using DS :)

  • That art is amazing lmao

  • You're right, I only play David cause he's hot, are you a wizard/witch?

  • Claudette: I'll bring heals to the match so I can rescue people and stealth my way to them :D

    Also Claudette: We only have 3 people left? Guess i'll go hide somewhere...

    There was an attempt.jpg

    (This is obviously a joke btw...)