New Character "Slenderman"

Thoughts on this being a character in DBD ? Would it be cool?

Comments

  • Check out the fan made killers section. There's been some decent Slender discussions being made there. You might be excited at some of the creative ideas being discussed.

  • That would be interesting but he does so many different things you know?

    Like static, his tentacles, he teleports...how would you be able to balance all of that haha

  • The stealth killer that wants to be seen. He would do that really well.

  • Yea and also Pumkin Head could be cool since he's somewhat similar build of the demogorgon.

  • For me, what makes Slenderman creepy is the mystery around him. He is more of an ominous presence, a oman of death and despair.

    More so, isn't his thing abductions, specifically children?

    He doesn't seem like the running around, smacking, and hooking characters kind of spook. Plus what would his power be? Stalking? Kidnapping? Tentacle whips? Nose bleeds? I am sure someone more creative can come up with a more suiting power ^^

    I love slenderman, but I think I would find him as a 'funny' killer in dbd. It would be good laughs watching him run around.

  • He’d be a bit like old Freddy- except you’d be aware of his presence I believe- he’s a cool design and something that if done right could fit so well within the game Xx

  • @Gamzello said:

    That would be interesting but he does so many different things you know?

    Like static, his tentacles, he teleports...how would you be able to balance all of that haha

    Closer he is to you, the more static you hear and see

    Attacks with tentacles (I have seen where this leads too)

    Teleports when someone is not looking at him

  • I always kinda wanted slenderman, thought he be an interesting killer to have. I be all for it