Can we bring in the new patch?
It's slowly getting dry again, just waiting for the new patch. I'm super excited and can't wait to test out the new stuff.
I don't think we need to hold back and waiting for PTB, do we?
It's slowly getting dry again, just waiting for the new patch. I'm super excited and can't wait to test out the new stuff.
I don't think we need to hold back and waiting for PTB, do we?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's coming very soon, I think the Clown PTB didn't last very long like a week, same thing should apply here
That's for the devs to decide. They need to analyze the data they acquired.
Change for the sake of change is a bad idea. What we need is good reasoning and structured changes.
>
That's right, the next iteration is 3 hatches spawn around the map but only one opens up at a time for 2 secs then closes again, totally random which one.
Like whack a mole