Lobby ping changed?
I am getting this ping indicator as killer, like it was in the PTB with the dedicated servers?
Are they re-enabled again?
I am getting this ping indicator as killer, like it was in the PTB with the dedicated servers?
Are they re-enabled again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope not
I am not getting lag as Plague, the vomit seems pretty consistent this time.
@Peanits Can you let us know if the dedicated servers are enabled?
Yeah, just tried with Myers and the meter regresses after you release M2
That's why this is for testing for a short while.
As stated in todays blog live server testing on pc is happening this month.
They're live for people ๐คทโโ๏ธ
๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
We had time! Why! Why! Why!