The reason I said yes was because I think every killer should have two abilities and not just one like some have but I don't think it will happen though
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean by passive ability? like pig having traps and a dash attack?
Sorta like this, like and ability they can activate whenever
Ghostface's crouch
Pig's dash attack
Shred
etc
The reason I said yes was because I think every killer should have two abilities and not just one like some have but I don't think it will happen though
Doesnt everyone have a passive ability?
Trapper can only set traps
Clown can reload his bottles but wow is that special? No, Hag can only set traps.
I'd sure like to see Wraith turn interactables invisible by bumping into them.
Not all of them, nurse doesn't need a passive ability but a decent amount of other killers really do.