Plague has permanent one hit downs from the sickness while, negating insta-heals, negating sneaking because of the load noises that survivors make when sick, making her chases extremely short and allowing her to snowball really easily. Even better, if survivors cleanse you essentially become the huntress but able to shoot hatchets at a machine gun's pace.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get more angry dead Survivors when i kill them with a Wraith than any other.
I think they're surprised they can die to him despite him still having a weapon.
If they dont cleanse infinite noed - speed. If they do cleanse VOMIT HATCHETS :D
Didn't realize this actually posted lol, on my phone it just told me "You are not allowed to create a poll in this category" and I was very confused.
Leatherface
For some reason, people don’t get that Hag is the best killer in the game. 🤔
Plague has permanent one hit downs from the sickness while, negating insta-heals, negating sneaking because of the load noises that survivors make when sick, making her chases extremely short and allowing her to snowball really easily. Even better, if survivors cleanse you essentially become the huntress but able to shoot hatchets at a machine gun's pace.
Good point.
Yeah, I'm not surprised by the poll results. Wraith and Plague were the two I was thinking.