Myers. People seem to think that he's one of the strongest killers and it just baffles me. I mean sure his tier 3 is strong, but he can only do that so many times, and he's not that difficult to loop.
Freddy is just a M1 killer with a pretty slow gen teleport. His vision is very blurry and his snares aren't too devastating. His dream pallets are kinda cheap free hits but it still doesn't make him that much better than an ordinary killer. He's a massive improvement of his former self though.
I was gonna say hag just because I hate feeling like I'm wasting time laying traps mid chase. That's probably because I'm not that knowledgeable of her right now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine is Myers.
I'm honestly not sure
I think all killers can be really good, depending on the player
Myers. People seem to think that he's one of the strongest killers and it just baffles me. I mean sure his tier 3 is strong, but he can only do that so many times, and he's not that difficult to loop.
I think Legion are the most over-rated killers. I've seen polls put them as high as the 2nd or 3rd worst killer. They are much worse than that.
Freddy is just a M1 killer with a pretty slow gen teleport. His vision is very blurry and his snares aren't too devastating. His dream pallets are kinda cheap free hits but it still doesn't make him that much better than an ordinary killer. He's a massive improvement of his former self though.
I was gonna say hag just because I hate feeling like I'm wasting time laying traps mid chase. That's probably because I'm not that knowledgeable of her right now.
i didn't see myers but it's myers
Hag is overrated
Clown.