EULA
i havent played the game since the patch yesterday. now the game wants me to accept the EULA again? is it only me? im kinda scared that my progress gets resetet after accepting it. at least it was like that in the past.
i havent played the game since the patch yesterday. now the game wants me to accept the EULA again? is it only me? im kinda scared that my progress gets resetet after accepting it. at least it was like that in the past.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It asked me this morning, no worries.
Well, what changed anyway?
nothing! and thats the point.
I saw this as well, I was worried that my entire account had been reset :/
There's nothing to worry about. We forced the EULA to appear since it would sometimes not appear for the Switch. You should be safe to accept it without losing your progress.
What's this part about "at the Entity's disccression I agree at any time to be taken to the Entity's realm and partake as a survivor, to cleanse totems and repair generators". Did none of you guys read it all the way through?
Don't worry about that, that's in pretty much any EULA. Standard practice.
LOL i missed this part, that's amazing.
I voted up your comment just because you actually read it to that part lol. I just pressed accept.
I had this worry too when I saw it again.
Okay I feel ashamed of myself now. Sorry ๐
Where's the contract I need to sign to partake as a Killer?
I just noticed you posted recently, is the dedicated server test still live on PC? if so for how much longer? kinda want to play DBD without dedicated. when I tried it with plague it was bad
They are still live, yes. There's no set end time just yet, we'll be turning them on once we have enough data and feedback.
What about the part that says I need to offer up my firstborn to BHVR?
OH! Sorry I didn't notice you said "standard practice", yeah this makes sense now. ^.^