Bug report forums have been ignored regarding trophies for months.
Hey all,
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89202/medic-trophy#latest
this is one of but many trophy threads which have been ignored for aaaaages, if you go back pages on the ps4 forums you can see we have had no replies about this issue for months and months.
Can we please have an official response? This is becoming a joke. If I have to do it myself I'll find how long ago one of the older threads was posted to make a point. :)
Hope you can help...
Comments
I've not been having any problems on Xbox, is it PS4 only?
PS4 is almost unplayable. You have to push through the lag, crashes, DCing (not on purpose), the lobby dropping.
Then we come to the trophy issue!
But hey, check out the new cosmetic
Yup, it's really upsetting as I just want to enjoy the game, I would love an official response on such a simple problem, even just to know they are aware of the issue.
Yep. We haven't had nothing back.
But, did you see the new Ash cosmetic. You saw it right!