Next killer and Survivor speculation.

Okay how about something a little bit more positive and uplifting.

Now the reason I put this in general discussions is because it doesn't quite fit on the killer page or on the Survivor page and I don't really want to split both discussions up just yet. To give you an idea of how to get this thing going and basically get the ball rolling.For the next update which is coming in the next 2 months. 

I want the killer to be a teacher and the Survivor to be an intern.

+Teacher: a killer that has perks that punish failed skill checks or a power that keeps track of how many you failed until you score an instant down
+Survivor: making up for those failed skill checks

Basically if we're going to have survivors and killer combos we should have them be a ying to each other's yang.

Basically we can get an idea going and basically vote on that I suppose I will go ahead and split both of them up among the forms of Survivor and killer and then apply them to the wish list. The one who comes up with the best idea that people can agree on will pretty much be mentioned in all post concerning this.

Have fun and be creative and please try to stay on topic

Oh and remember no license  killers.

Comments

  • Original not sure, but I think I know who the next licensed killer could be if you allow me to speak of this in your thread
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

    No, dum dum duuummm


    Oh? Now you have me curious! The suspense is killing me!
  • Original not sure, but I think I know who the next licensed killer could be if you allow me to speak of this in your thread
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

    No, dum dum duuummm


    Oh? Now you have me curious! The suspense is killing me!
    I think it just the creeper man, not because that's what I want or anything, they just dropped that hint in dev stream 90 something, can't remember which one. Maybe dropped the hint a lil early if I'm wrong
  • Well in a similar thread I posted two ideas.
    My first is an original scarecrow killer, using a sickle for a weapon. His map is a haunted pumpkin patch filled with rotten jackolanterns and hay bales. As for his power, I'm thinking either he spawns in with several scarecrows that let him teleport to and jump in and hide. The other power is using a murder of crows to aura reveal survivors.

    My second interest is in a spider killer, and after seeing Identity V I believe it could happen now. Have her as a hybrid of humanoid spider, maybe make it so she can web pallets to prevent them from being dropped, Windows and possibly shoot web traps out? Not sure there.

    I'd also love a cultist high priest, one who worshipped the Entity in the real world and was brought into the Fog for his services rendered. Make sacrificing a focus of his power.

    Just rough ideas.
  • @Jack11803 said:
    I bet money the next survivor if not licensed, will be a blonde male. It’s basically the only thing not in the game

    The game still needs a Hispanic / Indian character though

    I agree! I've been waiting for a native American survivor and a killer based on native legends like the wendigo or something of the sort. The idea has been thrown around before I know. But one can still hope right? Lol
  • Original not sure, but I think I know who the next licensed killer could be if you allow me to speak of this in your thread
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

    No, dum dum duuummm


    Oh? Now you have me curious! The suspense is killing me!
    I think it just the creeper man, not because that's what I want or anything, they just dropped that hint in dev stream 90 something, can't remember which one. Maybe dropped the hint a lil early if I'm wrong
    The creeper man? Who and what is this “creeper man”?
  • Original not sure, but I think I know who the next licensed killer could be if you allow me to speak of this in your thread
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

    No, dum dum duuummm


    Oh? Now you have me curious! The suspense is killing me!
    I think it just the creeper man, not because that's what I want or anything, they just dropped that hint in dev stream 90 something, can't remember which one. Maybe dropped the hint a lil early if I'm wrong
    The creeper man? Who and what is this “creeper man”?
    Oh sorry, jeepers creepers
  • @Mrbombastic said:
    I want a monster killer thats slighty bigger than survivors and has multiple arms and walks on them arms and his mori is he tears the survivor apart with his arms

    Stranger things monster or a wendigo would be sweet wouldn'tt it?

1 2 ›