Would you want unique chase musics for all original killers?
With the release of this video the question comes im my mind. What do you think?
With the release of this video the question comes im my mind. What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love that!! ๐
This is probably going to be the most one sided poll ever.
This is actually something I've wanted in the game for such a long time - it's probably the question I get asked the most as well.
but only if it only changes the chase music and doesnt replace the heartbeat radius, like its currently the case with demogorgon.
otherwise it'd just be a dead giveaway who the killer is...