Help, I have an interesting one.
Same way you created this.
But instead of choosing discussion, chiose poll
@Alice_pbg said:Same way you created this.But instead of choosing discussion, chiose poll
@Alice_pbg said:
Thanks! Didn't see I could change it, LOL
How do you make the poll sections though? Ik this isn't related but I'm here because I thought it'd answer my question
You mean like a new category on the category list to the right?
Cause you can't, only the higher-ups can.
@Boss said:You mean like a new category on the category list to the right?Cause you can't, only the higher-ups can.
@Boss said:
Not a new category, a category in a poll discussion. Unless you worded that wrong or I read it wrong
@Critical_Fish said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/767126#Comment_767126Not a new category, a category in a poll discussion. Unless you worded that wrong or I read it wrong
@Critical_Fish said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/767126#Comment_767126
No, i think i got you wrong. ๐
Let me try again: Do you perhaps mean how you can make multiple options in a poll?
If you write in the first textbox, then the next textbox appears, allowing you to make more options.
@Boss said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/767130#Comment_767130No, i think i got you wrong. ๐ Let me try again: Do you perhaps mean how you can make multiple options in a poll?If you write in the first textbox, then the next textbox appears, allowing you to make more options.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/767130#Comment_767130
Sorry for being dumb, what do you mean by textbox? Like, Title, body, tags or each time you click enter?
@Critical_Fish said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/767140#Comment_767140Sorry for being dumb, what do you mean by textbox? Like, Title, body, tags or each time you click enter?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/767140#Comment_767140
When you start making a poll, below the big white field where you can type, below that there's another, but way smaller.
If you write in that, then a new field appears, in which you can also write.
When writing in that one, another one appears, and so on.
Those are the options you can create for your poll.
And though more keep appearing, you can only make 10 fields per poll.
Hope this helps. ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same way you created this.
But instead of choosing discussion, chiose poll
Thanks! Didn't see I could change it, LOL
How do you make the poll sections though? Ik this isn't related but I'm here because I thought it'd answer my question
You mean like a new category on the category list to the right?
Cause you can't, only the higher-ups can.
Not a new category, a category in a poll discussion. Unless you worded that wrong or I read it wrong
No, i think i got you wrong. ๐
Let me try again: Do you perhaps mean how you can make multiple options in a poll?
If you write in the first textbox, then the next textbox appears, allowing you to make more options.
Sorry for being dumb, what do you mean by textbox? Like, Title, body, tags or each time you click enter?
When you start making a poll, below the big white field where you can type, below that there's another, but way smaller.
If you write in that, then a new field appears, in which you can also write.
When writing in that one, another one appears, and so on.
Those are the options you can create for your poll.
And though more keep appearing, you can only make 10 fields per poll.
Hope this helps. ๐