Who is more viable?

Now you obviously don't have to agree with me, but compared to experienced players I've come to the conclusion that i think Hag is just a better Demogorgon in terms of playstyle.

In addition i think it needs something more added like Freddy got

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Star99er said:

    Demogorgon is kinda meh, not really as Effective as Hag in high ranks.

    Exactly, some say they are not compare able but how? They almost do the same thing, let's be real. His lunge isn't that great

  • @Phoenix_Wright said:

    Mainly because of its shred ability. Hag's traps are good against new players but Demi is good against high tier survivors.

    You'd be surprised at how often high rank survivors fall for Hag traps if you play it right. Sure, she has strong counters, but people can't predict what killer it is and are going to play the way they're going to play.

  • Hag can practically messed around with the survivor's camera. She can body block with her trap as well. If she knows the loop well then I guranteed it a immediate win.

  • Look, here's the thing. I really WANT Dorgan to be more viable. I really do. Because I love him, he's my favorite killer in the game. But Hag just has tools and resources that Dorgan just... doesn't. She can put SO much pressure on one part of the map, and she can play the game so that the map feels really small, to the point where everything important is in such a small space that she can capitalize on it.

    Don't get me wrong. Dorgan is good. He has good tracking, good overall map pressure, ok chase options, etc.. But Hag's centralized playstyle puts her over Dorgan.

    A killer that is decent at multiple things still isn't as good as a killer that is REALLY good at one thing, especially when that one thing is lethality. It's the reason Doctor falls short. He has some ok tools at his disposal for pretty much anything, but it doesn't add up to anything important.

  • @Hailoh said:

    Look, here's the thing. I really WANT Dorgan to be more viable. I really do. Because I love him, he's my favorite killer in the game. But Hag just has tools and resources that Dorgan just... doesn't. She can put SO much pressure on one part of the map, and she can play the game so that the map feels really small, to the point where everything important is in such a small space that she can capitalize on it.

    Don't get me wrong. Dorgan is good. He has good tracking, good overall map pressure, ok chase options, etc.. But Hag's centralized playstyle puts her over Dorgan.

    A killer that is decent at multiple things still isn't as good as a killer that is REALLY good at one thing, especially when that one thing is lethality. It's the reason Doctor falls short. He has some ok tools at his disposal for pretty much anything, but it doesn't add up to anything important.

    thanks for the vote!

1 2 ›