Game violation Error. HELP!
One of my friends has been getting alot of crashes recently and he says that there's a popup describing that there's a game violation error.
Although he's not cheating!
What's causing this?
Tagged:
Mod
One of my friends has been getting alot of crashes recently and he says that there's a popup describing that there's a game violation error.
Although he's not cheating!
What's causing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
> What's causing this?
Cheating.
No
He doesn't even know how to cheat, and trust me. He's not that kind of a person!
Try verifying game files
I'm not sure about if he's done this yet but I'll ask him about it.
If you friend is receiving the error that shows a suspected pak file - tell him to delete that file and then verify his game files.
Big thanks, I'll hand this information over to him.