Let's have a nice small quiz! :D
Let's start with an easy question!!!
Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?
If you cheat you're bad at every video game and it's impossible to remove this status effect :D
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
If you got D, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU EARN NOTHING DARLING! Have a nice pilot episode! Goodbye!!!
lol, you should've given it a few minutes so people could give it a shot (or just remember the scene from UT)
I totally didn't copy you.
I done messed up, still trying to figure out how this poll thing works tho XD
I totally didn’t cheat. :P
I'm obviously a math god so I didn't cheat at all (• ▽ •;)
If you cheat you're bad at every video game and there's no getting rid of this status effect :D
Laughs in Boosted Dwight*
I didn't even know what I was doing!
At least you answered honestly, unlike SOME people 😑 @GrootDude
You probably cheated too!