If allowed to set up, who's scarier?

They choose whatever part of the map they wanna defend, no one stopped them.

Who do you not wanna see?

Comments

  • Tricky one. Trapper can deny every loop, being very dangerous in a three way situation or a basement survivor. Hag can basically be everywhere and is very scary. I would say Trapper in a three gen situation, unless survivors have a key (and one is dead), otherwise Hag. Since she's more consistent i'd Hag.

  • The Trapper for sure. Once he set up his traps, he becomes really powerful. Unfortunatly, the game is almost over once he has set all his traps :P

  • Very close toss-up between Hag and Trapper for me, but I would say a Trapper stopping me dead in my tracks worries me a lot more than running through tons of Hag traps.

  • Trapper all the way. Hag is only better because her setup is easier and faster. Once set up trapper is superior.

  • Poor demo and freddy, I expected them to get at least a few votes :(

  • I'd place it as

    1. Trapper
    2. Hag
    3. Freddy
    4. Demogorgon

    This is since activating a Trapper trap is basically an insta down while a Hag trap is just a possibility to take a hit. Freddy traps are by default weaker than Hag traps since Hag traps almost guarantee the hit while Freddy traps are only effective if Freddy is pretty close. Demogorgon is kinda different due to the stealth and more strategic teleportation, but Freddy and Hag are kinda just better at this due to their increased area coverage and quicker/lack of a cooldown.

  • Trappper. His traps alone are harmful.

  • You better watch out for them.

  • Hag. Trapper is not even close.

  • A God Hag is the single scariest thing in the game. More so than Nurse.

  • 50/50 perfection

  • Trapper mains shouldn't be allowed to vote for Trapper.

  • The Trapper is the only one who can deal damage with his traps, and it completely immobilizes the survivor, almost always leading to a down.

  • Third killer that I hate playing the most xd

  • I always get jumpscared by hag, i ######### you not. It's hilarious!

  • What the..? Trapper doesn’t even come close to hag.. HAG IS A GODDESS! Trapper is her minion.