What does it mean?
@AhoyWolf said:What does it mean?
@AhoyWolf said:
I think it means that BHVR should do a VERY BIG patch (or project) just to improve the game's health. This is my way to read it.
@NullSp3c said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/723840#Comment_723840I think it means that BHVR should do a VERY BIG patch (or project) just to improve the game's health. This is my way to read it.
@NullSp3c said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/723840#Comment_723840
I think it comes from the game Rainbow Six Siege. Yes, it was a chapter focused on the game health: patches, balance, reworks...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What does it mean?
I think it means that BHVR should do a VERY BIG patch (or project) just to improve the game's health. This is my way to read it.
I think it comes from the game Rainbow Six Siege. Yes, it was a chapter focused on the game health: patches, balance, reworks...