Best designed perk on the side you don't main/play?

Here's a fun little thought exercise to see how people perceive the opposition.

Killers mains: Which Survivor perk do you think is the most well-designed?

Survivor mains: Which Killer perk do you think is the most well-designed?

People who don't really main one or the other/play both about equally: https://youtu.be/PB-wmOYelnM

Mods: Sticky pls :)

Comments

  • As a killer I probably get screwed over by Iron Will more than anything.

    As a survivor I tend to hate playing against killers who run the Enduring/Spirit Fury combo.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    As a killer I probably get screwed over by Iron Will more than anything.

    As a survivor I tend to hate playing against killers who run the Enduring/Spirit Fury combo.

    So...which perk do you think is the most well-designed on the side you don't generally play?

  • I'm a survivor main and I personally think that Save the best for last is a very strong and underrated perk, I run it on Freddy and Clown and it is soooooo good with them due to their anti chase potential, slap a decreased weapon cool down on there and that perk is amazing with several killers