What 3.2.0 collection are you looking forward to?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This AND the Hallowed Catalyst cosmetics. I can't choose one over the other.
the halloween cosmetic are god like so i'll wait for them
I honestly have no clue what I'm gonna go for in the event. Like the Halloween stuff looks very nice, but all of those killers have awesome stuff already.
Spirit's is nuts, but I'd never use anything that has her default hair, nor the tacky almost-naked look.
Hag and Clown's other sets completely outclass this one.
Plague just looks too default, and if she doesn't puke orange there's no point.
Jake is just meh.